CAREER - APPRENTICESHIP
Textile Technologist (m/f/d) in the Embroidery Department
Dr. Josef Hofer GmbH – Hoferhecht Stickereien
Hoferhecht Embroideries is a traditional and Family-run company since 1880.
We stand for high-quality, creative embroideries, especially sequin embroideries.
Our embroideries can be seen all over the world and on the catwalks of fashion capitals such as Paris and Milan.
Would you like to become part of our team of around 50 people? We offer you an apprenticeship with several career opportunities!
What you need:
- A technical understanding of working with embroidery machines
- An interest in technology.br>
- A feel for textiles
- Manual dexterity
This is what you can look forward to:
- You will operate large embroidery machines and will also set them up, maintain them and carry out minor repairs
- You will be responsible for monitoring the production system
- You will learn to punch with the punching machine
- Promotion opportunitiesn
- A wide range of tasks in a unique professional field
Apprenticeship Period: 3,5 Years
School: Berufsschule Dornbirn2, Blockschule
What we offer you:
- Motivated and motivating colleagues
- Familiar working environment and a very good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours (Flexitime)
- Lounge with cooking facilities
- Employee events
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern workplace
- Driving license with excellent school results in the 3rd years of apprenticeship
Does this appeal to you? Then send us your application by e-mail to:
email@example.com oder telefonisch unter 05577/8252513
Company information in accordance with the Equal Treatment Act:
The apprentice salary for the textile technologist apprenticeship is EUR 824 gross per month.